Visual Culture

Connect, Create, Inspire

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Project M at Winterhouse

This year 15 professionals/students will converge at Winterhouse in Connecticut to participate in a collaborative design project for social change called Project M.

Project M, is an intensive summer program committed to inspire young creatives to apply their creative minds to address universal issues on a local level. Find out more here. The application deadline is June 15th.

posted by Oberholtzer Creative Staff at 3:47 pm

6 Comments »

1. I saw something about this topic on TV last night. Great post.

Comment by Jailbreak iPhone 2G — January 14, 2011 @ 9:52 am

2. Good points ! I would notice that as anyone who in reality doesn’t write on blogs a lot (if truth be told, this may be my first publish), I don’t assume the term ‘lurker’ is very changing into to a non-posting reader. It’s now not your fault the least bit , but in all probability the blogosphere could come up with a greater, non-creepy name for the ninety% folks that enjoy studying the content .

Comment by bando download — January 14, 2011 @ 10:03 am

3. any update on this?

Comment by Capri Anderson — January 14, 2011 @ 1:06 pm

4. hi everyone, I was just checkin’ out this site and I really like the basis of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anyone wants to have an interesting chat about it, please contact me on skype, my name is kim pollum

Comment by fighting games — January 14, 2011 @ 8:33 pm

5. Extraordinary this put up is totaly unrelated to what I used to be looking google for, nevertheless it was listed at the first page. I guess your doing one thing proper if Google likes you sufficient to place you on the first page of a non related search.

Comment by alternative cancer treatments — January 14, 2011 @ 9:43 pm

6. spice smoking blend drugs how to get high without illegal drugs buy legal weed cheap buy marijuana maui getting high with herbs spice diamond usa online buy legal herbs online legal ghb how to buy marijuana in california vancouver marijuana shops herbal smoke black magic blue obama extacy spice diamond ireland legal bud florida herbal high london buy blue lotus seeds where to buy shrooms in nyc how to get high without smoking herbal smoke products spike 99 cheap legal herbal weed what do thc pills do smoking blend spice what can give you a natural high spice gold herbal blend what do party pills do to you getting high at home legal natural party drugs buy k2 massachusetts tfmpp legal extacy

Comment by buy poppers cheap — January 14, 2011 @ 10:12 pm